1. I had a really weird dream last night, but I reworked it into the coolest book idea ever.
2. I have writer's block more often than you'd think. It's hard to communicate the story playing in your head.
3. Yes, punctuation does save lives.
4. Despite popular belief, we are not perfect when it comes to English. We will mess up quite frequently.
5. We all dream of being the next J.K. Rowling
6. We can get a bit philosophical, especially late at night.
7. We all know it will be hard work to actually be published.
8. With every story we write, we get really attached.
9. We can write anything we want without even looking at it or experiencing it.
10. Writing can be really difficult, but we can't imagine doing anything else.
Basically, I enjoy taking a story and communicating it on paper for others to read and enjoy themselves. We're quirky people, but we wouldn't have it any other way. Thanks for reading!