15 Texts You Send To The Best Friend You're A Little TOO Close With

5. "Do we like this?"

88313
Emmie Pombo

There are friends, there are best friends, and then there are the people you consider closer than anyone in the world.

Whether they live near or far, here are 15 texts you know you'll be sending them:

1. "Do you want to sleep in my bed?"

Who needs a guest room when you have a twin bed and an extra blanket?

2. "If we're both single in 20 years we're getting a cat and living together."

Chances are you'll both and up crazy cat ladies, anyway.

3. "Did you take your meds this morning?"

Each other's health is the most important thing to both of you and chances are, you're more on top of it than them.

4. "Are you done being dramatic or do I need to wait another hour?"

You both either thrive on drama or hate it — but either way, you're going to be dramatic and your other half is going to have to put up with it.

5. "Do we like this?"

Decisions are never made without each other.

6. "I love your dog more than you."

You also miss their dog more than them.

7. "Go like my Instagram post."

This text comes right after asking them which selfie out of a thousand to post.

8. "Don't you dare text him. You already texted him didn't you?"

Unless you're there to take their phone away, you'll text this (or get this text) on the regular.

9. "I took your shirt."

Your closet is their closet and vice versa.

10. "Where were you, you didn't text me for three minutes."

It's rare to go even ONE minute without texting.

11. "Does this look weird?"

You never leave the house without consulting each other.

12. "I'm at your house, are you coming home or not?"

Your house is their house and vice versa (just like their wardrobe).

13. "I hate him so you hate him too."

You share all the same enemies.

14. "You'll never guess who I just saw..."

You know everything about each other's other friends (or ex-friends) — and the gossip that goes with them.

15. "You're OK, I guess."

Translated to: "I'm so glad you're my best friend and I love you more than anything."