10 Switch Games To Play This Summer

10 Switch Games To Play This Summer

10 Switch Games that I'm excited to play this summer and hopefully you will be too!

710
10 Switch Games To Play This Summer

Here is a list of 10 Nintendo Switch Games to play this summer.

Kirby and the Forgotten Land 

"Kirby and the Forgotten Land" is an exciting platformer and it is honestly one of the most beautiful games that I've seen come to the Switch so far. I am looking forward to playing this game this summer!

Hades

"Hades" is an action/adventure game where you take on the role of a mythological hero to save Olympus one more time. The game is beautifully designed with colorful art and graphics and features a unique soundtrack that will make the adventure even more memorable.

Hollow Knight 

"Hollow Knight" is an action/adventure game where you explore caverns and fight enemies through an eerie environment, the music also adds to the ominous atmosphere.

Octopath Traveler 

"Octopath Traveler" is a turn-based RPG where the player embarks on an adventure in a fantasy realm where you have the choice between eight different paths. With the amount of choices, the music, and the combat, "Octopath Traveler" is an excellent choice to play this summer. .

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword 

The famous franchise continues with "The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword" which brings Link to new creatures, new enemies and the continued quest to rescue Princess Zelda.

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt

"The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt" is an open world fantasy adventure

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening 

"The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening" is a remake of the original that came out for the Gameboy in 1993. "The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening" for the Nintendo Switch features updated graphics and the same story that we all know and love.

Agatha Christie: Hercule Poirot: The First Cases  

Solve crimes with Hercule Poriot in,"Agatha Christie: Hercule Poirot: The First Cases". Walk through the crime scene to find clues and figure out who committed the crime.

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

"Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch" is a great game to play this summer because of it's unique story, fun gameplay and beautiful locations.

Ori and The Blind Forest

"Ori and The Blind Forest" is a platformer with an emotional score and challenging mechanics. "Ori and The Blind Forest" is an excellent challenge to add to your list this summer.