10 Super Inspiring "Ellen" Quotes

10 Super Inspiring "Ellen" Quotes

She's the triple threat-funny, kind and super rad.

56
10 Super Inspiring "Ellen" Quotes
www.clearlyveg.com

Ellen DeGeneres has to be one of the funniest women alive. Her ability to make any conversation hysterical is a talent not many of us possess. Likewise, her generous and kind heart allow others to grow in prosperity and radiance.

She loves anyone, inspires us to do anything, and cannot become anymore beautiful in presence nor character. I also don't know of many females who could rock a suit quite like she does, to be perfectly honest. As you all know, I love me some quotations, so here are ten "Ellen" quotes to get you through this long week ahead!

1. "We focus so much on our differences, and that is creating, I think, a lot of chaos and negativity and bullying in the world. And I think if everybody focused on what we all have in common - which is - we all want to be happy."

2. "Here are the values that I stand for: honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you want to be treated and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values."

3. "My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 now, and we don't know where the hell she is."

4. "Find out who you are and be that person. That's what your soul was put on this Earth to be. Find that truth, live that truth and everything else will come."

5. "Procrastinate now, don't put it off."

6. "Most comedy is based on getting a laugh at somebody else's expense. And I find that that's just a form of bullying in a major way. So I want to be an example that you can be funny and be kind, and make people laugh without hurting somebody else's feelings."

7. "Sometimes you can't see yourself clearly until you see yourself through the eyes of others."

8. "It's our challenges and obstacles that give us layers of depth and make us interesting. Are they fun when they happen? No. But they are what make us unique. And that's what I know for sure... I think."

9. "I learned compassion from being discriminated against. Everything bad that's ever happened to me has taught me compassion."

10. "Be kind to one another."

Sincerely,

Ellen DeGeneres