10 Steps To Acing Your Final Exams

10 Steps To Acing Your Final Exams

Stress less, relax more.

22
theprospet.net

Finals make everyone stressed! Know that you are not alone. Here are some of my tips and trick to acing your final exams:

1. Get plenty of sleep

Make sure to get plenty of sleep leading up to your final exams. Your brain does not function properly without enough sleep. Sleep makes a difference in improving your score.

2. Eat well throughout the week

It is important to eat well during finals to fuel you to study productively throughout the week leading to the exam. You need to make sure to take care of yourself and eat throughout the day to keep your mind focused.

3. Stay positive

Tell yourself that you can do this. Stay positive throughout the week and focus on what you know instead of stressing about what you do not know.

4. Stay organized

Stay organized and write down everything you need to accomplish. Color coat, get a folder, and organize your material so you can find it. You do not want to be looking for the notes you need to memorize in the 11th hour because you did not set them aside in advance.

5. Manage your time

Get a planner and write down what needs to be completed. Organize a schedule and set a time that works best for you. Motivate yourself to get the work done and do not wait until the last minute.

6. Study in advance

Sit down and begin to study. Even if it is for 15 minutes a day, studying in advance can go a long way.

7. Listen to classical music as you study

Classical music helps the mind focus on the material being studied.

8. Write your notes by hand

Handwriting notes helps you grasp the material being studied. The writer gains a connection with the words that are being added to the paper. I find writing notes to be helpful when I need to memorize something.

9. Relax

Make sure to take some time to relax and unwind from the stress of exams. Focus on you and take a nap or watch Netflix to help the stress go away.

10. Go to bed early the night before exams

Sleep makes all the difference. DO not cram!