10 Stages of Dyeing Your Hair

10 Stages of Dyeing Your Hair

Having rainbow hair is the best feeling in the world!

513
10 Stages of Dyeing Your Hair
Facebook-Olivia Schultz

Hair color is something that we can all change but some of us decided to go with unnatural colors. I have dyed my hair every color of the rainbow probably about two times each. As someone with natural mousy brown hair I have always loved changing up my hair color. Yes my parents are not always happy about it but hey its my hair and if I want to dye it bright pink I will. These are the ten stages that everyone who dyes their hair a bright color goes through!

1. My Hair is a Boring Color I Must Change It!

When you are obsessed with crazy colored hair it is no fun to have a natural hair color on your head. You want to change it every day!

2. Time to Explore Pinterest!

Along with just plain searching Pinterest everyone has that board of the hair colors that they love.

3. Deciding What Color to Dye Your Hair.

Once you have searched for days you finally decide on what your next hair color is going to be!

4. Buying Your Supplies!

Now if you are like me you decided to not spend $200 at a salon and dye your hair yourself! Now you take your trip to Sally's beauty supply or where ever you buy your hair dye and bleach at!

5. Time to Bleach Your Hair if it's Not Already Blonde!

Now to get bright colors to stay you will need to bleach your hair if its is a dark color. This is probably the least favorite step for everyone.

6. Dyeing Your Hair the Bright Color

Now is the part where you dye your hair that bright color you choose. Yes you may have a few hair dye stains on you for a few days but hey your hair is a rainbow now!

7. Show Off That Hair with a Million Selfies!

Take all of the selfies and show off your hair on your social media sites. Everyone is going to be jealous and what to still your look!

8. But Your Color will Start to Fade.

Unfortunately fun colored hair can not last forever and it will start to fade over time.

9. But You Still Have a Pinterest Board Full of Inspiration.

Don't be to sad because you still have a Pinterest board full of fun hair colors you can choose from.

10. So You Choose a New Color and Do It All Again!

You will forever have fun colored hair if you still have a passion for it!

So go ahead and dye your hair that crazy color I won't judge you!