10 Songs That Will Be Played At My Wedding

I swear I am not crazy

1265
parentclub.ganzworld.com

As a freshman in college, of course I have predetermined the songs I want played at my wedding. Most of these songs are quite the throwback, but for some reason I am obsessed with them. I almost feel bad for my future husband because he will probably have to listen to these songs a billion times. Also, I bet you all think I am crazy for creating a playlist for a wedding when I haven't even had my first boyfriend, but let's be honest, we have all done this. I'm just writing an article about it.

1. Sympathy - Goo Goo Dolls

This song is just beautiful and is in my favorite movie, A Cinderella A Story.

2. You Hear Me - Jimmy Eats World

Jimmy Eat World is an amazing band and this has got to be my favorite song by them.

3. Mr. Brightside - The Killers

This a wonderful song to listen to when you are in a bad mood. I instantly feel better when I listen to this song.

4. Send Me On My Way - Rusted Root

If you know me, you know that I love the movie Matilda and of course this song was in that movie. This song just makes my heart melt.

5. Island In The Sun- Weezer

It's the song that Aquamarine and Raymond slow dance to at the Last Splash, so of course it must be played at my wedding.

6. The Reason - Hoobastank

"I'm not a perfect person."

Just a good way to begin a song.

7. Amazed - Lonestar

Shoutout to my good friend Cameron for introducing me to this song way back when.

8. I’ll Be - Edwin McCain

This is the song I would love to have my first dance to. I first heard it when Sam and Austin Ames slow danced to it in the gazebo in A Cinderella Story.

9. I Wanna Dance With Somebody by Whitney Houston

This needs to be played at my wedding because I will FINALLY have someone to dance with me!

10.Holding Out For A Hero-Ella Mae Bowen

I grew up listening to the old Footloose version of this song, but this version is just so beautiful that it is begging to be played at a wedding.