These 10 Songs Only Get Better The More You Listen To Them

Get ready for your ten next favorite songs.

31
Pexel

You know how when you hear a new song, you listen to it, on repeat, until it gets so bad that none of you friends want to be near you, and you keep listening until even you start to get a little bit bothered by the song?

Here are a few songs that only get better the more you listen to them.

1. Stole the Show, Parson James

If you've been around me in the last week, you have heard me singing/humming/listening to this song. I mean, this song is almost literally the entire reason that I am writing this article. I listened to this first the beginning of this summer like two times, and didn't really touch it after that. Last weekend, in an attempt to procrastinate doing homework, I started creating a playlist on Spotify, and threw this one in there.

2. A-YO, Lady Gaga

I assume you have all listened to Joanne. If you have not, go do it right now. It is absolutely fabulous. This might be the best song on that album, but the whole thing is currently being played on repeat in my house.

3. Unsteady, X Ambassadors

The entirety of the VHS album is worthy to be on this list, but this song is by far my favourite.

4. No Diggity, Chet Faker

The chorus of this song constantly gets stuck in my head. Again, if you know me at all, you've probably heard me singing it.

5. Way Down We Go, Kaleo

This song is a unique noise for this band, unfortunately. I'd love it if they were to do more songs with this same type of noise, since this is honestly so god.

6. Cocoa Hooves, Glass Animals

The underlying sound of all of the songs on the Zaba album is so catchy. You could listen to everything on repeat for days, and not get tired of it. Also, if you're feeling extra motivated, watching the music videos is definitely worth it.

7. River, Bishop Briggs

This is such a catchy song. It is such a pregame song, it just gets me so hype about whatever it is that I'm doing when I listen to it.

8. Red & Gold, Young Rising Sons

If this song isn't playing during your road trip, then you're doing it wrong. The beat of this played repeatedly has kept me awake for my many hour drive home from college.

9. Kettering, The Antlers

This is another one of those songs that could just play low and steady in the background of your entire life. I actually heard this song playing in the background of an episode of Sense8. The tune of it can get stuck in your head, but in the best possible way.

10. Sedona, Houndmouth

One quick upbeat song to listen to on repeat in the morning as you get ready. This song is so nostalgic for me, so that makes it 100 times better.