10 Songs For Those Moments You Can't Describe But We All Feel

Ex: Super Bass by Nicki Minaj

58
pc https://www.pinterest.com/pin/254312710194168966/

The songs for those moments we've all experienced where it seems like the world has stopped spinning, and that indescribably feeling hits you.

1. 2AM car jam session with your best friend: If I Ain't Got You - Alicia Keys

Summer time. Windows down. Black starry sky. Empty Roads. You look over to your best friend in the passenger seat, and you both know what to do. Belting this song both in each other's faces and out the window for the world to hear.

2. When you realize you're in love: Better Together - Luke Combs

pc https://twitter.com/lovetweetscute

As described by the title, this song references those perfect duos that are so simple yet so meaningful. When Combs sings that "your first and my last name would just sound better together" will make you realize that your certain someone is more than just a significant other, they are your future.

3. When that one song comes on at the party: No Hands - Waka Flaka

"Listen to this track b*tch"...if you don't know the next line in this song either you've never been to a party or you've never been to a GOOD party.

4. When you're too sad to cry: Everglow-Coldplay

No matter if your sad place is sitting alone in the car in an empty parking lot, curled up under multiple blankets in the fetal position, or sitting on the shower floor, we've all had those moments where you just feel too sad to cry. Put on this song to fit your mood, where you just want to not move until the world seems a little better.

5. Coming home for the first time in a while: Home - Philip Philips

pc https://www.pinterest.com/pin/170362798383482241/

Whether you're coming home from college for the first time or maybe after a few weeks away at camp, we've all had that feeling where you look out the window after a long day's travel and recognize your street, and soon you're pulling in your driveway for what feels like the first time in forever. This song will bring back all the memories of growing up, and bring back those home sweet home butterflies.

6. When the shower turns into a concert: Super Bass - Nicki Minaj

No matter how hard you try and deny it, we've all had that one shower where the shampoo bottle ends up in your hand and your screaming the lyrics like you're performing at Madison Square Garden in New York. The rap to this song simply hits different.

7. Late night walks alone: The Way Life Goes - Lil Uzi Vert

pc https://whistlesforlife.com/2018/01/24/4-tips-to-stay-safe-while-walking-at-night/

This song describes the feeling walking back at night when peace meets exhaustion. When you realize how much you've been working and take an extra minute to appreciate your surroundings and slow down your breathing.

8. Saying goodbye to your parents to leave for the first timeButterfly Fly Away - Miley Cyrus

To me, this feeling hit when I hugged my parents for the first time to leave for college. That moment where it hits you how much your parents have done for you and gain a whole new appreciation. Cyrus' song acts as a tribute to her dad with a childlike innocence as its underlaying tone.

9. Kicking it on the beach: All Summer Long - Kid Rock

Play this song for that moment when you're laying on the beach with your friends on a summer afternoon and that perfect song comes on that will make everyone wake up from their nap or stop their game of die to belt out the lyrics.

10. Getting your heart broken: Boys Like You - Acoustic - Anna Clendening

For everyone who's had their heartbroken, listen to this song and you'll understand why it will make you and your damaged heart break down in tears (which sometimes is needed to move on)

"Momma said there'd be boys like you tearing my heart in two, doing what you do, best, taking me for a ride, telling me pretty little lies"