20 Snacks We Loved Growing Up

20 Snacks We Loved Growing Up

It was all about the snack drawer.

160
20 Snacks We Loved Growing Up
cnn.com

We all know the first thing we did when we came home from school was kick back and eat some snacks. If you had a lit snack drawer, your house would be the place where the squad hung out. Your friends would have so much respect for you, and it definitely helped your social status in school and on the playground. Here are 20 snacks we loved growing up.

1. Pop Tarts

Strawberry Pop tarts were the classic flavor every kid loved.

2. Fruit Roll-ups

When they added tongue tattoos to these, it was a complete game-changer.

3. Gushers

These were always poppin'.

4. Fruit snacks

Whether you got the Disney Princess fruit snacks or the Scooby-Doo ones, they were always a good time.

5. Teddy Grahams

Not only were these amazing, they were hella cute as well.

6. Animal crackers

Something was simply magical about the box they came in.

7. Pizza bagels

Whoever thought of this idea to combine two of the greatest foods in existence is a pure genius.

8. Chips Ahoy! cookies

These have always been a classic.

9. Airheads

I actually thought my head was going to explode when eating these, as shown in the commercial.

10. Apple Jacks cereal

It was like a race to eat these, because they got soggy in milk super fast.

11. Sour Patch Kids

Sour. Sweet. Gone.

12. Skittles

Taste the rainbow.

13. Rice Krispie treats

These were so bomb.

14. Go-Gurt

Who doesn't love tubed yogurt?

15. Trix Yogurt

We only liked these because of the sick colors they came in.

16. Lunchables

These are basically the definition of my childhood.

17. Goldfish

These hold a special place in my heart.

18. Eggo waffles

These were a great start to your day.

19. Nesquik chocolate milk

Why was this so much better than regular chocolate milk?

20. Capri Sun

This drink was necessary for a successful playdate.