10 Signs You're In Delta Phi Epsilon

10 Signs You're In Delta Phi Epsilon

Keep Calm and Esse Quam.

1185
10 Signs You're In Delta Phi Epsilon
NYU Delta Phi Epsilon

So you did it. You took the plunge and did sorority recruitment. Even though it was probably stressful and maybe at times overwhelming (who are we kidding, you had so much fun), it was more than worth it.

Joining Delta Phi Epsilon was hands down one of the best decisions I have ever made. This group of women have shaped me into a leader, a listener and a sister. I would not be the woman I am today without DPhiE. They have seen me at my worst and built me up to my best.

We are connected on so many levels and by so many different things. Here are just a few things that make us who we are:

1. Unicorns. Everywhere.

Look around your room. What do you see? How many unicorns can you count? (Mine is seven.)

2. Everything in your room is either purple or gold.

What color should I paint this canvas? The answer is probably purple or gold. It's all about the aesthetic.

3. Esse Quam Videri is your sorority motto and your life motto.

To be rather than to seem to be.

4. Justice, Sisterhood and Love are more than just three words.

These words are more than just words. They are values and a lifestyle we choose to follow.

5. Deepher Dude is easily one of the most exciting events of the year.

What's more fun than watching a bunch of guys on campus perform their best talents for a good cause?

6. Pearls are a girl's best friend.

The perfect accessory.

7. March 17 isn’t just a day to celebrate St. Patrick.

Even though it is fun to celebrate both at the same time.

8. DIMES are more than coins in your pocket.

Probs some of the best people on the planet. They started this organization many of us call a home away from home.

9. CFF and ANAD have a special place in your heart.

It feels good to support and donate to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and the National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders. Whether you have been personally affected by one of our philanthropies or not, seeing the impact of our donations means the world.

10. You have found forever friends.

These girls will be some of my bridesmaids. They will watch me grow and help raise my children. And I wouldn't want it any other way.