10 Signs You're The Grandma In Your Friend Group

I am all of these things which must mean I'm the grandma, are you?

623
Jokesoftheday

Friends can be a lot, always wanting to hang out and do stuff, especially when you're the grandma in your friend group. Only kidding, your friends always have your back and are there to help you loosen and make lasting memories. Only sometimes, if you're the grandma in the group, then your friends want to hang out a little too much since in reality you are 75. If you don't think there's a grandma in your friend group, it's probably you.

1. Your friends have to pressure you into going out with them

Why go out into the unknown when you can just stay at home within the safety of your warm bed and Netflix? I would choose the latter every time.

2. You'd rather watch a movie at home than go out

Enough said

3. Things that start after 9 pm clash with your bedtime

Even if you don't go to sleep as soon as you lie down, you still like to be in bed and just wind down after your long day. There's nothing wrong with that.

4. You always say you're going to go out then never do because you're too tired

Life of a college student is exhausting, I don't know how all these people can stay out until 3 am on the weekends and still get up at a decent time to study and do homework?? That's crazy to me

5. You prefer to be DD for your friends so you don't actually have to go out

Then they think you're fun when in reality you're just using being DD as a way to stay home and just pick up and drop them off when necessary. Foolproof if you ask me.

6. Whenever you get asked what you're doing over the weekend, the answer is nothing

My favorite answer to any question actually.

7. You have no problem turning down a night out for a night in

You don't even have to hesitate when telling your friends no, which is hard to do considering how persuasive they usually are.

8. You never party on a weekday

How can you get so drunk on a weekday, still finish your homework and studying, and make it to class on time and not hungover the next day? The answer is you can't, so why even try.

9. Day drinking is your favorite

You still get to go to bed at a reasonable time while having plenty of fun with your friends, so it's a win-win situation

10. You're reading this article

You probably wouldn't have even clicked on this article if you were the party animal of your friend group, am I right?