It's often easy to spot who the Mom of the friend group is, but how often is it that you identify the Dad? Here are 10 signs to help you figure out who the Dad of your friends is:
1) You let your friends do stuff you know they probably shouldn't just to see what happens
"Yeah, you're a GREAT dancer when you're drunk. Totally go up on stage."
2) But, once you let your friends do whatever crazy thing they wanted to do, you end up taking care of them anyway
3) No matter how much you try you just don't know how to comfort your friends
"Oh no you're crying.. I gotta go..."
4) When your friends ask you for advice you always make sure to add "i dont know tho" at the end in case you're wrong
5) You're always getting told you're "emotionless" or "unattached"
Who needs emotions anyways?!
6) Your jokes make your friends cringe more than laugh
7) You hate physical contact with others, even if they're close friends
8) You have very little patience
9) You're a firm believer in tough love
10) You're extremely over protective of your friends
Don't hurt my friends. I will hurt you.
11) You love your friends no matter how crazy they may make you