10 Signs You Might Be A ROC Leader

10 Signs You Might Be A ROC Leader

Soaring on to glory, faithful to the story...

7
10 Signs You Might Be A ROC Leader
Amanda Burns

Your countdown clock is finally at zero, your room is full of boxes and your hearts are full of Benedictine Spirit. You have already sung the fight song seven times and you are ready to sing it 40 more. You bleed red and black, you have changed your middle name to Raven, you are a ROC leader. Here are just a few signs that you might be a ROC leaders:

1. Every time you hear clapping you immediately start the fight song

Anytime you hear that familiar slow clap you know what is coming. Sometimes you even sing it in your sleep. Ravens always fly on high.

2. You have mastered the art of dancing on chairs

Those arm rests may be small but you can really get your grove on.

3. You know the story of the founding of Benedictine College by heart

One dark night Father Henry Lemke was on his way back to Atchison when it started to rain...

4. You have developed killer leg muscles from all the stairs you climb on Freshman Move In Day

Somehow it seems like every freshman lives on the fourth floor and you're not sure how many more mini fridges you can carry up there. But as we always say, "Forward, Always forward."

5. You are able to remember 15 people's names at super human speed

Without a doubt at least one of your ROCies will never know your name but at least you know theirs

6. You can create a masterpiece out of $20 and a trip to the dollar store

It's amazing what you can create with a little puff paint and some googly eyes.

7. Nothing embarrasses you

You're not afraid to act like a fool, dance on chairs or let out your goofy side in the tradition skits

8. A little part of you is just excited for the good food at the Beanie Banquet

Lets be honest, any time you get the opportunity to eat something other than caf food you jump on it

9. You have found a way to be friendly and full of energy at 8 am no matter how late you were up the night before

It just takes a little will power and a lot of coffee

10. You get excited to move in early so you can hang out with all you friends, who are also ROC leaders, before school starts

As every ROC leader knows, Once a Raven always a Raven.