8 Signs That You're The Crazy Friend In Your Group

Friendship is about finding people who are your kind of crazy.

838
picturequotes.com

We all have that one friend who is borderline insane but we love them anyways. They're the life of the party even on a boring Monday night, they make you laugh no matter what, and can turn boring errand runs into an adventure you won’t forget. If you’re reading this and thinking you have no such friend in your group. Whelp, it just might be you.

If you think you’re that crazy friend, then you will understand these signs.

1. You’re always full of energy.

Whether you’re on a sugar high or not your always full of energy and sometimes it just hits you suddenly out of nowhere with no going back point and you’re bouncing off the walls.

2. People think you’re being kind of dramatic.

So you’re a little loud and tend to every now and then make a scene, but who cares? You definitely don’t, and your friends love you no matter what you do so middle finger to the haters.

3. Your friends have to keep an eye on you when you’re out.

Though alcohol and you aren’t exactly a match made in heaven, it does make for a pretty entertaining show, well at least until it starts to exit your body via mouth. Your friends always have to keep you in the corner of their eye because it's not hard for you to get crazier really quick.

4. You never fail to disturb people with your weird noises.

We’re all convinced that you are part animal. Your specialty is making freaky noises when the room is silent just to get people alert. Those scary Snapchat filters are basically your invention.

5. You're always finding something to crack on your friends about.

Whether it's playing pranks on your friends or joking around with them, the crazy friend loves to always keep things interesting, no matter the situation. anything from teasing them about their embarrassing dates or hiding their things only to watch them frantically look for it for your entertainment, of course.

6. Your embarrassing 2:00 a.m. antics are a norm.

No one can ever be sure if you're drunk or sober but if it's one thing your friends know it's that you attempting to dance in the middle of the road after a night out is a common occurrence. But hey, who would want it any other way?

7. People ask if you're okay when you're not talking.

Your usually pretty hyped with a mouth that runs at a mile per minute. Of course you have your quiet moments. But when your energy level goes from a 10 to a five, your friends end up assuming something must be wrong.

8. You are the star of your friend's Snapchat stories.

Let's face it: the cameras love you. No matter where you are, you're always doing something ridiculous that is worth documenting.

There is no shame in being the "crazy" friend. Own your chatterbox mouth and your insane level of energy. You're the source of your friends' laughter and the superstar of many wild adventures. Bottom line is though they might have a couple slack screws but we wouldn’t want them any other way.