10 Signs That Fall Can't Come Fast Enough

Bring on the caramel apples, pumpkin patches and cool weather!

124
Wallpaper Vortex

It's only about a week into the month of September, but let's just say I am more than ready for fall to officially be here!

Fall has always been my favorite season and it brings plenty of fun things to do.

I live for pumpkin patch visits, wearing cozy sweaters and lighting seasonally-appropriate scented candles.

I was talking to my Mom the other day about how I am craving to do our traditional apple picking and that we need to set a date to go. From there, I started to think about all of the things I want to do during these next wonderful months. I begun to crave this season even more, so I had to compile a list of exciting things that scream, "Fall is almost here!"

1. Unearthing all of your flannels

I'm beyond pumped to have some cooler weather so I can have an excuse to wear long sleeves. Oh and scarves too.

2. Pumpkin-flavored anything and everything

'Tis the season!

3. Apple orchard visits

Getting to pick your own apples to make different treats with is so enjoyable. So are all of the products that they often sell at orchards. I'm talking about caramel apples, apple butter and apple cider. Every year my family and I make the trip out to Louisburg Cider Mill to get their famous apple cider donuts. Let's just say that they literally change the donut game.

4. Bonfires

There's just something about making s'mores around a campfire on a crisp, fall evening. It's simply magical.

5. Going to the pumpkin patch

You can never have too many pumpkins to decorate your front porch and you can never be too old to visit here either.

6. Sunflower fields

They are breathtaking and stunning. They make for excellent photos (thanks to the evidence on social media) and I cannot wait to make a visit to one this fall.

7. Warm beverages to sip on

Since the weather is colder, hot apple cider, tea, coffee and hot chocolate are all musts for these months.

8. Finding your dog the perfect Halloween costume

I'm not sure if he likes to wear them, but since I'm a crazy dog lady, he doesn't have much of a choice.

9. Town fall festivals

Craft booths, live music, good food and amazing weather. Need I say more?

10. Football is back

Whether it's cheering on a college, professional, or even your high school's team, football season is here, so bring on all of the tailgates!

The sound of leaves crunching the ground below and the changing colors of the trees are the sounds and sights that I am most looking forward to.

I'm usually not one who likes to rush time, but fall can seriously not come fast enough for me.

A caramel apple is calling my name.