10 Signs You Need to Take a Personal Day

Sometimes we all just need a day off

24
pixabay

Relaxation and revamping is something we all need to do every once and a while. Whether it be after a long week, stressful situation or just the feeling of taking on too much? Take a load off and set aside a personal day. We all need to take a personal day to keep ourselves sane from our crazy lives. Here are some signs that you need a personal day:

1. When you wake up and the first thing you think about is going to bed that night

2. When you've hit your caffeine limit for the day, yet your body is shutting down

3. When you've become numb to a serious or stressful situation because you don't care about the consequences anymore

4. When taking a hot shower is the most exciting part of your day

5. When taking a nap doesn't fulfill the sleep deprivation you have been trying to cope with for the last few days

6. When a night-in of watching netflix, alone in the dark sounds better than going out with your friends

7. When you're having 'one of those days' where everything that could go wrong, goes wrong

8. Having to force yourself to do your makeup or style your hair because you have to leave the house for work or school

9. When no matter the time of day, you just want it to be over

10. When no matter how many times you distract yourself with your phone, watching tv or your computer, you find yourself even more unmotivated