You may remember part one of this article, however, the list continues! If you grew up in an Italian household and are constantly surrounded by Italians, you'll be able to relate to the following:
2. Having "relatives" who you're really not related to.
3. And having relatives who you never knew existed, even though they remember you.
4. Nutella has always been a part of your life.
5. It's not a complete wedding if the Tarantella didn't happen.
6. "I'm not hungry, Nonna."
7. Going to Olive Garden is more of a sin than having sauce that isn't homemade.
8. Your extended family can populate an entire small state and it looks like this when family comes over:
9. This is your mom 24/7:
10. You don't actually know what a serving of pasta looks like to normal people, because you were always handed this much pasta at lunch time