10 Ways to Know That You're Addicted to Starbucks

Pro or Newb?

14

If you've clicked on this article, you probably already have an idea about where you stand in the Starbucks community. But I just want to challenge those who are so sure about being a Starbucks connoisseur. If you fit the criteria for all 10 categories, you're a pro. If not, you'll eventually step up your game, newbie.

1. You're a Gold member.

MUST. If you're not a gold member. You are a newbie.

2. The employees know you personally.

Is that my favorite customer? Is that [insert name]? Somebody get that girl/boy a White Chocolate Latte! This is the 2nd must. If you haven't met at least one barista from every shift...you're not obsessed.

3. You already know after one sip that the new employee added whole milk instead of your beloved Soy Milk.

That's a lethal mistake Sir. Strike One.

4. You're frustrated that you left your Starbucks Travel Mug.

I NEED my mug. I NEED my discount. I NEED the pink mug to accent the pink in my shoes. It's a must.

5. You check your Starbucks app once a day.

When you wake up. When you go to sleep. And soon, just out of habit...you can't help it.

6. You buy Starbucks Decor.

That's the ONLY way to celebrate holidays.

7. You modify your diet according to what Starbucks drinks you can have.

*sips Venti white chocolate* Hmmm...

8. You dress your dog up as a Starbucks drink for Halloween.

Because you wanted your dog to be the best thing in the world.

9. You dedicate your hand by getting these.

Or making sure your girlfriend always has this design.

10. You've thought about breaking into a Starbucks at night.

Come on, you've thought about it at least once.