10 Shows '90s Babies Will Remember Watching

'90s television truly rules all.

456
Playbuzz

Get Ready, get set — it's time for the top 10 television shows we '90s babies watched growing up. No matter where you grew up in the states, or whether you were a Disney kid or a Nickelodeon kid, the shows that were produced in the '90s by far beat out anything made today. Shows like "Catdog," "The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air," "Boy Meets World," "Hey Arnold!" "Doug" and Aaahh!! Real Monsters" — here are my top 10 shows that I watched growing up.

1. "All That"

Because it's "All That," and that is really all I have to say about that show. All that is number one on my list because it was truly the best show of the '90s. It was "Saturday Night Live" for kids by kids, and what could be better that that? Nothing.

2. "Rocket Power"

I love "Rocket Power!"!I remember watching that show every Sunday morning. From Otto to Twister and even Squid, I loved them all, but my favorite was the purple-haired goddess, Regina "Reggie" Rocket. Reggie was the a powerful, fearless female and I, like many of my young girlfriends, aspired to be her. Oh, and don't forget Tito, the wise surfing philosopher that always helped the kids with his old stories that always started out with "Like the ancient Hawaiians say ..."

3. "Recess"

This was the one show we all wanted to be in. Just to have Vince, Mikey, Gretchen Spinelli, T.J. and Gus as friends, that was every '90s babies dream ... well, at least it was mine.

4. "Rugrats"

Following the adventures of Tommy, Chuckie, Phil and Lil and the ever most mean Angelica, "Rugrats" was a show of great imagination. But of course was ruined by the "Rugrats All Grown Up!" spin off series that was later made.

5. "Animaniacs"

"Animaniacs" was one of the original great shows of the '90s. It was great stories of the three siblings Yakko, Wakko and their sister Dot. Amazingly for all '90s babies, you can now watch all of Animaniacs on Netflix.

6. "Pinky & the Brain"

This four-year series was one of the creepiest, craziest and weirdest shows that Nickelodeon produced, but we all loved the diabolical plans that Pinky and his sidekick Brain would formulate to "Take over the world!"

7. "Lizzie McGuire"

As a die-hard Nickelodeon kid, I will openly admit that "Lizzie McGuire" was one of the few Disney shows that were a clear and amazing depiction of my life —everything that Lizzie went through, I went through.

8. "Even Stevens"

From 1993 to 2000, "Even Stevens" was our favorite hilarious family from California, and we can't forget the one character who always just seemed to be around, or show up randomly ... the lovely Beans.

9. "Arthur"

"Arthur" was one of the nicest aardvarks out of all the TV shows I watched as a kid, and for our parents there was always the plus that you were going to learn something new without even knowing it.

10. "Rocko's Modern Life"

"Rocko's Modern Life" was a weird one... That I loved. It was so weird and funky and sometimes inappropriate for children to watch, but we did anyway!