10 Shows Perfect For Binging During Quarantine

Besides FRIENDS because that's just obvious.

2

Listen, I know having extra time warrants more than watching T.V. . I am well aware that many people are using this time to p\\\ paint, learn a new instrument, drop a few pant sizes, what have you. I have even ordered some paints and canvasses and a diamond paint set myself. That being said, many of us are still doing online school full time or working from home. Sometimes after spending my day researching or in and out of a million zoom classes, you just want to sit back, relax and watch some T.V. Something to let your mind relax after all the stress and anxiety surrounding COVID. Here are top 10 shows that are great to binge (besides FRIENDS, the most obvious of course)

1. Tiger King

It's only like 7 episodes but it is 7 G L O R I O U S episodes.

2. Dance Moms 

Honestly, there's something about semi trashy reality TV mixed with the competition that makes it easy to watch 8 episodes in a row.

3. Grey's Anatomy

If you want a happier time, you might just wanna stick with the first few seasons before beloved George dies.

4. Love is Blind. 

We don't stan Jessica, that is all.

5. Hannah Montana 

I'm sorry but many of the shows on Disney plus shows SLAP during the quarantine.

6. The Office 

Almost as much of a classic as friends. No one better to spice up quarantine than Michael Scott.

7. How I Met Your Mother 

You know how Ted met the mother, but might as well watch it again.

8. Parks and Rec. 

Leslie Knope - an inspiration.

9. That 70's Show 

An actual throwback.

10. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

If you want to feel better about your life just watch these people, I promise you'l feel better.