10 Reasons Your Grandma Is The Best Person In Your Life

There's truly no one better

18083
Briana Latter

She's the strongest, bravest, most resilient person I know. She's the one I can talk to about anything, and she always knows how to make me feel better. I call her grandma. If you're like me, you know your grandma is the best person in your life, and here's why:

1. You can talk to her about anything, and she’s always ready to listen

She’s the best person to vent to, to cry to or even to laugh with. And, no matter what you tell her, she won’t judge you.

2. She gives the best advice

She can help with the most difficult situations, and she always encourages you to take the high road. Somehow, she’s always right. Always.

3. She’s the best at keeping a secret

You can tell her things you wouldn’t tell anyone else, because you know she’ll keep it to herself.

4. It’s always fun to hear stories about her childhood

She loves telling you about how different things were when she was growing up, and you’re always ready to listen. And, of course, every story has a lesson.

5. She’ll spoil you like no other

When she comes to visit, she always has gifts to give you. And every time you go out together, she wants to buy you everything in sight.

6. She makes the best food

There’s nothing like waking up to the smell of breakfast in the kitchen when grandma’s in town. She can really do it all.

7. It’s always special when she comes to visit

You always look forward to spending time with her, and she’s always up for a new adventure. When she leaves, you’re already looking forward to the next time you’ll see her.

8. She always wants to help you in any way she can

Whether it’s coming up with an idea for your next essay, moving into your apartment or going shopping, she always wants to be there. In fact, she’ll drop everything to help you anytime you need it.

9. She loves you unconditionally

In her eyes, you can never do wrong. She loves you more than anyone else, and always puts you first. And you know that will never change.

10. She’s your inspiration

She’s been through so much in her lifetime, but she’s still the strongest person you know. There’s truly no one better.

So thank you, grandma, for always being there for me. Thank you for teaching me the importance of kindness, compassion and generosity. And, most importantly, thank you for helping to make me into the person I am today.