10 Reasons Why Your BFF Is The Best

10 Reasons Why Your BFF Is The Best

25
10 Reasons Why Your BFF Is The Best
people

You have friends, acquaintances, family, and then you have your best friend. You probably have a long history with your BFF, including fights and periods where you didn't talk to each other. But you always rekindle your friendship and it becomes stronger and stronger. She's the best thing to ever happen to you. Here's the reasons why she's always your number 1.

1. She's your food amigo

Even if it's 2 a.m. or 2 p.m. when you want chicken nuggets she's there. She saves you from eating alone and you can't do 2 for $20 with only one person. Friends ask "hey want to grab lunch?" best friends say "you want food? just kidding you're always hungry lets go".

2. She's honest with you

What you love/hate the most about her is how honest she is. She wont sugarcoat when you ask if those pants look good with that top. She'll tell you when you're being dumb with a boy, and defiantly doesn't tell you want you want to hear. She tells you what you need to hear. You don't get that a lot, some "friends" will tell you one thing then be honest behind your back. Your main girl won't do that do to.

3. You trust her

Hitting best friend status normally means there was a situation that you broke down your walls and confided in her. You put all your trust into her, and she doesn't go around spilling your darkest secrets. When something exciting or traumatic happens, she's the first one to call.

4. She knows you better than you do

She's got your TBell order on lock. She knows you like the back of her hand. She knows what type of guy you're into, and even though she knows that you won't listen, she'll tell you they're no good for you.

5. She'll ride with you through everything

She's been there through it all, and doesn't plan on leaving anytime soon.

6. She'll "fake" being your lesbian lover

To make that annoying guy at the bar take a hint, or to finally get your family to stop asking when you'll finally have a boyfriend at a reunion, your best friend is there to be the star of the show and save the day.

7. She's happy to see you

Just like your dog, when you come home at the end of the day she's just as ecstatic to see you. And when you go on vacation, you two don't know what to do without each other.

8. She knows how to get you out of the dumps

Even after a horrible breakup she can still lift your spirits. She's there to make it all better, your shoulder to cry on, and when you're done crying she knows exactly what to do to get your mind off of things.

9. She's your soulmate

You could fight, and not talk for months even years, but at the end of the day you can always rekindle your friendship. When you've built such a strong friendship that will last a lifetime.

10. She's the ying to your yang

You two are known for being hooked at the hip, and when you enter a party everyone knows how much fun you two are together. You tag her in the weirdest memes on Facebook, and post way too many pictures of the two of you. She's your person.

There's truly nothing better than a best friend, a boyfriend will leave but your girl will always be there for you. She's just like family, and when things get tough your friendship only gets stronger. Thank your BFF, for everything she does for you, and always let her know the reasons why she's the best.