10 Reasons Why You Should Attend A Music Festival

Learn to fall in love with life through music

3518
facebook.com

There's definitely something in the air (and probably something in the water) at music festivals.

1. You have a reason to get a group of your friends together for a crazy weekend.

Music brings people together. So whether you're going with your best friends or people you're just starting to get to know, music festivals are a great place to bond!

2. Music festivals are the perfect place to meet new people.

Whether you get lost and find a cool group of people, or a lost wanderer stumbles upon your group, music festivals are great places to meet incredible people.

3. There are usually different stages, so there's music for everyone in your groups taste.

If one friend is into trap but the others into house, there's no problem! There's plenty of different music to be heard and lots of time to run from stage to stage.

4. The people at music festivals will make you question why people outside the festival can't get along.

Most people who spend money on their festival tickets are going to have a good time and put out good energy. While you're in there its gonna be weird to think that there's a reason for hate in the world. There's so much love inside a festival and people give that love out to friends, family, and even strangers.

5. P.L.U.R.

Peace, Love, Unity, and Respect. Thanks to the EDM community, music festivals are a great place to be completely yourself and not have to worry about judgement.

6. It's a great excuse to come up with a killer costume.

People bring their a game to festivals. From homemade costumes, to expensive ones and from being covered head to toe, to just barely being covered at all, music festivals are a great place to let your freak flag fly.

7. Camping.

Some festivals offer camp grounds which means the party literally doesn't stop until the day after the festivals over!

8. Art

There's so much art to be found in a festival. Sometimes artists are hired to sell and make their art inside, and sometimes people bring and make their own. Gloving and hula hoops have become a huge trend at festivals. People will bring their accessories inside and put on shows for people resting in the grass.

9. The stages are beautiful

Festival designers come up with crazy stage ideas that will blow your mind. From huge owls, to cathedrals, to waterfalls on stage and fireworks, you'll be taken away by their beauty.

10. Festivals will change your life for the better.

There's a feeling that I'm pretty sure everyone gets when leaving a festival. While walking through the gates to your car, you get a pit in your stomach and it feels like a sense of belonging and love for everyone you just spent the last few days with. Everyone inside has a connection with each other. The connection comes through the music and its what keeps everyone coming back again and again.