10 Reasons Why Jim Halpert Is the Perfect Man

3971

If you've ever watched "The Office," you would know that Jim Halpert is, hands down, the perfect man. Here is why every single female wants a Jim Halpert of their own.

1. His sense of humor.

Jim Halpert's humor is probably his most attractive feature. Every episode consists of Jim goofing off. The Office wouldn't be the same without him. The way Jim and Pam pull hilarious pranks and have so many inside jokes makes everyone jealous of their relationship. I mean, once they took time out of their day to learn morse code in order to prank Dwight.

2. He is, possibly, the world's biggest goober.

Goober is a term of endearment for a kind, fun-loving, goofball. That is the perfect definition for Jim Halpert. He is awkward, quirky, and relatable. Who doesn't love a goober?

3. His facial expressions.

Who knew that a person could look so cute making so many different facial expressions. Jim Halpert is always cute no matter what face he makes. The best part about it is that he doesn't even have to try.

4. He is the stereotypical nice guy.

Jim Halpert is a secret softy. He loves everyone in the office and would do anything for them -- even Dwight.

5. He has ambition.

Jim Halpert is a hardworking ambitious man. Jim knows he doesn't want to be a salesman his entire life. He wants to provide for his family. Jim Halpert is an entrepreneur on top of being a salesman, and he shows that by partnering and creating a marketing company. Jim knows what he wants, and he goes out and gets it.

6. Jim Halpert is the most patient man on Earth.

Jim waited years for Pam. He was in love with Pam for years, even when she was with Roy, and that didn't ever stop him from trying. He never once let Roy get under his skin. Jim Halpert wasn't just patient with Pam. He was patient with Dwight Schrute and Michael Scott. Dealing with those two takes unbelievable patience.

7. He's an amazing father.

Jim would do anything for his kids.

8. His relationship with Pam.

Jim and Pam's relationship is ideal. They're soul mates. They complete each other. Every girl wants a Jim Halpert of her own.

9. His unconditional love for Pam.

Jim Halpert has been in love with Pam since season one, episode one. He knows her favorite yogurt flavor. He is there for her ,no matter what. Jim Halpert's love for Pam is unreal.

10. He is just plain cute.

Jim Halpert is the definition of cute. His cute quirky smile. His messy hair. His awkward demeanors. Jim Halpert is all around cute, on the inside and the outside.