No one knows the struggle of being late like college kids who go to school a MONTH after anyone else.
1. Wanting to ask your friends to hang out but realizing they’ve already moved in
2. Everyone asks why you aren’t back yet, even though you have explained it in past years.
3. You feel like the old balls that hasn’t left high school.
4. Watching everyone else at their FDOC.
5. Still having to do chores at your own house.
6. End up staying at school till June while everyone else gets out a month before you.
7. Spring break doesn’t line up with everyone else.
8. Having your summer job end way before you leave.
9. Parents and rules?
10. Watching your friends cry over the same classes you are going to be taking and feeling the anxiety well up inside you.
Positives? I get to spend more time with my cat.