10 Reasons Why Disneyland Is The Happiest Place On Earth

"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever." - Walt Disney
5827

1. The happiness you feel when you take your first few steps onto Main Street

There’s no greater feeling then taking your first steps into Disneyland. All the early 1900's buildings and the horse drawn carriages Walt Disney used to see in his hometown of Marceline, Missouri gets you pumped for the long and magical day ahead.

2. You get to see the friendly faces of Disney characters you used to look up to

Whether your favorite Disney character is Princess Jasmine or Mickey Mouse, you always know you can count on the smiling faces of the characters you still know and love.

3. They have rides for every age

No matter how old you are, you know you can have the best time flying in a boat over London on the Peter Pan ride or going underwater in a submarine saying hello to all of Nemo’s friends and family.

4. You feel like a kid again when you watch the firework's show

Nothing brings more tears in your eyes then watching the fireworks show and listening to the wonderful medley of all your favorite Disney music.

5. When you’re there, you somehow forget all your life problems

No matter what problems you are facing, something about the atmosphere of Disneyland makes you forget them the whole day you’re there.

6. No matter how many times you’ve been, you always find something new to do

There’s always so many nooks and crannies at Disneyland that no matter how many times you’ve been you can always find a new attraction or a new character to take a picture with. You never will be bored when you go to the magical land.

7. They go full out for Halloween and Christmas

Halloween and Christmas are the two most popular holidays of the year, and Disneyland somehow makes the two holidays even better. Whether it’s playing in Santa’s Land behind Thunder Mountain or enjoying the Dia de los Muertos skeleton display in Frontierland, you know that going to Disneyland during the holidays is the best decision you could ever make.

8. You get to eat unhealthy food and not feel guilty about it

Whether your favorite food there is the ginormous chicken legs or their delicious Mickey Mouse pretzels, you can assure yourself that when you spend a day at Disney you can’t really avoid the deliciousness of all the unhealthy food you know and love.

9. You get to take the cutest pictures

Whether your favorite picture spot is in front of Sleeping Beauty’s Castle or at the entrance of the Disney Park, you always know you will snap the cutest photos for Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

10. You get to feel like a prince or princess for the day

No matter how much you deny it, you can’t resist the urge of wanting to feel like a royal prince or princess for the day. At Disneyland they can almost guarantee that you will feel that moment of royalty.