10 Reasons Why Beefaroo Is The Best Place On Earth

Cheese fries, shakes, roast beef, and so much more.
175

"What's a Beefaroo ?" If you have never experienced the deliciousness that is Beefaroo you are missing out. Beefaroo is a locally owned restaurant based in Northern Illinois and it is well known to everyone in the area for their decadent cheese fries, roast beef sandwiches, and milkshakes. Although the name conveys their famous beef, Beefaroo has way more than meets the eye, here's 10 reasons why Beefaroo is the best place on earth:

1. Cheese Fries

Beefaroo is the master of cheese fries. Their fries are crispy perfection, seasoned with their famous salt mixture that people often buy by the bag. Covered in hot, melted cheddar goodness and put in a cup that is filled to the brim with cheese dripping down the sides.

2. Shakes

Beefaroo has a wide range of shake flavors to choose from. From your staple chocolate and vanilla, to blue raspberry and jamocha, Beefaroo has a shake flavor for every sweet tooth. The shakes are mixed right in front as you order and can always be counted on to be thick and rich.

3. Salads

Beefaroo also has a wide range of lighter options, one being their extensive salad menu. At Beefaroo eating healthy is just as tasty and satisfying. Each salad is freshly made with a multitude of great toppings that make eating a salad an enjoyable activity.

4. Sweet Potato Fries

If cheese fries don't trip your trigger, then waffle cut sweet potato fries are sure to do the trick. As a newer menu item, Beefaroo's sweet potato fries are a popular side choice for many costumers. Sweet and salty never tasted so good.

5. Chicken Tortilla Soup

Creamy, cheesy, spicy; just a few words to describe the goodness that is Beefaroo's chicken tortilla soup. Served with tortilla strips to add, this soup will keep you warm and full of happiness year round.

6. Freshly Made Desserts

Aside from their shakes, Beefaroo also has cookies, brownies, and a crowd favorite; scotcheroos. What makes these desserts especially amazing is that they are made fresh every day with their own personal recipes.

7. Avocado Turkey Jack

An insanely popular item (and my personal favorite) is their avocado turkey jack sandwich/wrap. Made with sliced turkey breast, avocado, chipotle mayo, cream cheese, tortilla strips, lettuce, and pepper jack cheese, you cannot go wrong with picking this when you visit Beefaroo .

8. Onion Rings

Another side option is their onion rings; the batter they are made in is mouth watering. Crispy, golden breading surrounding the onions, and seasoned with their famous salt make this side to die for.

9. Roast Beef

As you can tell by the name, Beefaroo knows how to do roast beef sandwiches. Thinly sliced roast beef, steamed to perfection and covered with your choice of cheese.

10. Guaranteed Deliciousness

No matter what you decide to get from Beefaroo , you can't go wrong. Everything they sell is made fresh and always a great eating experience.