10 Reasons We Love The New Spider-Man, Tom Holland

Why he is the best Spider-Man ever.

2549
Flickr

The internet has gone crazy of the newest addition to the Marvel Cinematic Universe family, a young, British actor named Tom Holland. Tom is twenty-one years old, from a small town to the South-West of London, and has a huge heart. Here are just some of the reasons why Marvel fans everywhere are going crazy for Tom.

1. He's literally so fashionable.

Whenever new paparazzi pictures come out of Tom, he always looks so good. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him out in sweatpants or a sweatshirt... Along with his co-star Zendaya, the two of them always look incredible. They have also been known to share each other’s clothes from time to time...

2. He loves dogs so much, especially his Pit Bull, Tessa.

3. He literally got his best friend a job.

In an interview, Tom shared some advice he once got from a co-star, and that was to take someone special with you on set. Well, Tom took that to heart and got his best friend, Harrison, a job as his assistant. Harrison and Tom have been best-friends for many years and he loves having Harrison take care of all the behind the scenes stuff so he can just focus on his acting.

4. Oh, did I mention he can dance???

Tom has been classically trained in dance for a long time now, so it was no shock to long-time fans when he busted out some moves on national TV. Tom attended the BRIT School, majoring in acting, but has been taking dance classes all of his life.

5. He’s super grateful to be where he is now.

Tom always says in interviews how incredibly grateful he is to be playing Spider-man. This has been a dream come true for Tom, and he just can’t believe it. Tom had Spider-Man bed sheets while growing up, and now he is playing one of the most well-known characters in movie history.

6. He’s a real life hero.

One of the many ways the Tom gives back to the community is by frequent visits in the Spider-man costume to local children’s hospitals all around the world. He tries to visit a different hospital once a month, and the internet exploded with videos of his surprising kids. Tom basically became a real life superhero and he embodied the spirit of one. Tom gets so much joy from seeing the smiles on the kid’s faces and taking their mind off of their pain for a few moments.

7. Abs.

Tom had to go through some very intense training to become the Spider-Man we know today. He has been trained in gymnastics since he was a little kid, and his gymnastics training actually helped him land his role.

8. Hair.

When Tom goes for too long without a haircut, his hair gets super curly. Fangirls all around the world are obsessed with Tom’s hair and apparently, it’s very soft.

9. He’s so bad at keeping secrets.

Both Sony and Marvel keep a stern watch on what comes out of this boy’s mouth on social media and in interviews alike. He has been known to spill some Marvel related secrets every now and then. It’s so bad that his Avengers Co-Stars know to not feel bad when cutting him off in interviews in order to keep the secrets that Marvel has planned.

10. The love he shows for his fans.

Tom’s fans mean the world to him. He would do anything for them. Once during a press tour, he threw down signed posters from his hotel room balcony because he could not go down and meet fans. Tom has such a big heart and we love him for it.