10 Reasons To Be Thankful For Your Best Friend

None of us could make it through life without a handful of good friends.

4831
"The most memorable people in life will be the friends who loved you when you weren't very lovable." -Unknown

Life can be really hard sometimes, but what makes life so much better and sometimes even easier is having that close group of people that are always by your side, the ones that know the true you, the ones that love you through the good, bad, and the ugly.

This is dedicated to all those people out there who have stuck by my side and continue to help me through this crazy journey called life.

1. I may be a little weird...but you love me anyways. You accept my weirdness and embrace it and you act a little weird with me too. That is when you know you have found a true friend for life, when you can laugh with and at each other.

2. I can tell you anything. I can tell you all of my secrets and know that you won't tell anyone else and I can do the same with you. Thanks for being such a great listener.

3. You are honest. You will tell me if I have done something wrong or screwed up. You do not sugar coat anything because you simply have my best interests in mind. So thank you for that, because fake friends will just agree with everything that you say.

4. You are comforting. Through the stupid boys, terrible work days, and bad school days you surprise me with a coloring book, some flowers, coffee and a clean room. You always know how to cheer me up with just a few of my favorite things.

5. You help keep me motivated. We keep each other in check when it comes to eating healthy and working out. You even send me those annoying texts when you see me eating bad food on snapchat to remind me of my goals.

6. You share the same interests as me. Whether it is my love for Mexican food, Pretty Little Liars marathons, or my obsession with shopping and Needtobreathe you completely understand where I am coming from and love them all the same as me.

7. Even when so much time has passed, nothing ever seems to change. We can go months without seeing each other, but nothing seems to changed. We always just pick up right where we left off.

8. You have my back not matter what. When I tell you something that someone has done to me, you tell me how awful that person is. You tell me that I deserve so much better and if they truly cared about me they would not treat me that way.

9. The inside jokes. There aren't a lot of people that I have many inside jokes with, but we share them all. These inside jokes will last a lifetime.

10. You are simply a good person. You are genuinely a good person, with a beautiful soul. You support my dreams and aspirations, make me laugh, hold all my secrets and have a beautiful soul.

Thank you. Thank you for being there through it all.