10 Reasons I Love Eric Forman

10 Reasons I Love Eric Forman

One of the best characters to grace television.

604
10 Reasons I Love Eric Forman
tumblr.com

I have been watching "That 70's Show" on Netflix, and I have noticed something. This is kind of weird to admit, but I love Eric Forman. I can totally see why Donna dated him. He has so many great qualities, and I think that people need to see that. Therefore, here I am to inform you all about Eric Forman and how he is actually super awesome. I could think of 10 prime things that sum him up, and here they are:

1. He's funny and does funny things/has funny things happen to him

This is just one example of something funny that happened to Eric. There have been many instances where Eric has made me laugh either because he said something funny, he did something funny, or something funny happened to him. Definitely adorable.

2. He's sassy

I am an extremely sassy person, and I really appreciate Eric's sassiness as well. Eric's sass helps define him as a character; Eric Forman would not be Eric Forman without his witty and sassy comebacks.

3. He understands the importance of sleep

Sleep is extremely important to me; I have a really close relationship with my bed. Eric also has a close relationship with his bed, and thinks sleep is as important as I do. I love laying down and napping, and so does he.

4. He's philosophical

Sometimes Eric says things that really blow my mind. He really thinks about things, and when he says things, it can really make someone else think. It's a great quality to have.

5. He's smart

Eric is actually a pretty intelligent guy. Sure, sometimes he makes stupid choices or decisions, or all of the time, but he also displays how smart he actually is. If the other characters paid less attention to his stupid decisions, they would realize that he's also smart.

6. He has great facial expressions

His face says it all. While dialogue does typically propel the story forward, Eric could tell an entire story with just facial expressions. Some them, like this one, are great and perfectly timed. His wit is coming into use once again in the form of facial expressions.

7. He's realistic

Eric is realistic about life. In the gif above, he knows that he shouldn't go to prison because he can't pee in front of people. At least he can admit why he wouldn't be able to do so. He is realistic like this throughout the show.

8. He's honest

Eric is honest, even if it works against him, and that is something that is really great. Him being honest works in his favor throughout the show, and that's true of being honest in real life too. Good job, Eric.

9. He realizes when he makes a mistake

Part of being honest is being able to own up to your mistakes. Eric seems to own up to his mistakes almost every episode. He is able to see the problem and work to find a solution, which is a really good quality to have.

10. He's loving

The most prominent quality of Eric Forman is that he is loving. I want to be treated the way Eric treats Donna. Not only is he loving towards Donna, he is also loving towards his friends. It's a great quality to have.

Well, there it is, 10 reasons why I love Eric Forman. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of girls loved Eric Forman.