10 Reasons Girls Are Mean To Other Girls

As told by yours truly: Cady, Regina, Gretchen, and Karen.

6430
tv tropes

Why are girls mean to other girls? It is a question many of us ask no matter who we are. We could be a mom, a dad, a brother, a sister, a boy, a girl, a dog, you know the list could go on, but no matter who you are we always wonder how and why girls are such mean creatures on this planet Earth. Here are ten reasons why, told by no one better than Cady, Regina, Gretchen, and Karen, the girls from the well-known movie Mean Girls.

1. They don't have anything better to do.

Girls don't have anything better to do with their life other than being mean to other girls. You know, with all the time on their hands, why not be mean?

2. They're aggressive.

They are one of the most highly aggressive animals on the face of this planet and they need to get that aggression out somehow. Obviously being mean to girls is the best way to do so.

3. They think it's funny.

They think it is just about the most hilarious thing ever because they get such a rush from being mean they can't do anything but laugh from the satisfaction of seeing someone hurt from their mean words.

4. They want it their way, not yours.

If something doesn't go their way but goes your way, you will definitely get the brunt of if because girls are mean and will do anything to make sure you're not happy even if you finally are.

5. They feel better when they take your happiness away.

Girls are mean because if they see you and your boy toy moving along on the love train, they will do anything to stop it, especially if it makes you happy. What is better than making someone feel crappy than taking their happiness away? Not much, that's why mean girls will do this.

6. They think they know everything.

Girls are mean because they think they know everything. However, in reality, they just make everything up and gossip about it spreading rumors about everyone that aren't true. They are most likely very jealous of you at this point.

7. They don't realize they're being mean.

Girls sometimes don't realize they are being mean, but it's still mean and still hurts. This happens a lot, though. Unfortunately, to the girl who is being mean, she may think it is only a joke, but in all seriousness, it isn't, it is mean, and it hurts.

8. They'll just leave you.

Girls are mean because they will just leave you there. Sometimes it is hard to gain trust in other girls for this. You don't know a true friend who isn't a mean one until you have met someone who won't leave you alone when you fall and make a fool of yourself. But rather, they will laugh at you and then help you up. Mean girls just leave you there for whatever reason.

9. They think their feelings are more important.

Mean girls think their feelings are more important than others more than half the time. This is the thing: they don't care if other people have felt the way they have felt before because why does it matter? As long as they feel it, that is when it matters. So girls will be mean even though they know how you've felt the same way before, but they don't care.

10. They're fake.

Girls are mean because they are fake. They are two-faced. They pretend to be everything you would be looking for in a good friend, but all in all, they are just in it to be mean and get something out of you.

It is extremely sad how mean girls are nowadays. Obviously, Cady, Regina, Gretchen, and Karen can tell it best. My advice though is to be nice, it takes more energy to be mean to others than to be nice. Why waste more energy? Save it. Save it to be nice because it is what we need in the type of society we live in today.