10 Really Cute Dogs

10 Really Cute Dogs

In case you need a break from the politics and heaviness of the world.

164
10 Really Cute Dogs
Stewart Black

Remember the days when social media was just a bunch of funny cat videos and inane tweets about what people had for dinner that day? Are you longing for a break from the continuous waterfall of political articles and angry posts? Do you just really like dogs? Well, me, too. Here's a listicle containing literally nothing but pictures of cute dogs.

1. What a cutie. Can you believe creatures this pure are allowed to exist?

2. This dog is cute, yes, but he's also fierce. A hard working dog.

3. A fluffball! A literal fluffball with a colorful leash!

4. This pup looks extremely peaceful and well rested.

5. What's black and white and red all over? This pup and the red hat behind him.

6. So serene. We all need this picture of a daydreaming pup in our lives.

7. This entire picture is just filled with warmth. I'll take one cozy sweater with a sleeping puppy to go, please.

8. The goodest of good boys. You can just tell he'd be amazing at catch.

9. This dog looks like an actual model. His warm tones contrast so nicely against the blue-gray sky.

10. BONUS! A big dog and a mini dog! And the mini dog is in a basket! Wow!