10 Random Things Everyone Does

10 Random Things Everyone Does

Admit it, we all check behind the shower curtain.

1337
10 Random Things Everyone Does

We have all done something and then taken a second to ask ourselves if what we were doing was normal and if other people did this as well. You don’t ask anyone if they do it as well because you’re afraid they will think it’s weird. Well I’ve taken the plunge and asked people if they as well did these things and I was happily surprised to find out that I wasn’t the only person who did these things. Here’s 10 random things that everyone does.

1. Take food out of the microwave with one second remaining

I don’t know why we all do this but there’s just a rush of adrenaline trying to open the microwave when there’s only one second left.

2. Cover only one leg with a blanket

We’ve all done this when it’s too cold to not have a blanket but it’s too warm to completely have the blanket on your legs. So to compensate, you only cover one leg with the blanket.

3. Pace around the house during a phone call

You walk around every single room in your house when you take a phone call and by the end you are wondering how you ended up where you are.

4. You plan out conversations in your head before you have them

Before an important conversation or argument with someone, you plan out everything you and the other person are going to say and of course you’re going to end up winning!

5. You check behind the shower curtain anytime you walk into the bathroom

You know, just in case someone decided to hide behind there.

6. Pretending to text someone when you’ve walked the wrong way

We’ve all done this. You realize that you have been walking the wrong way. So, rather than just turning around and back tracking you take out your phone and pretend to text someone so it looks like you didn’t completely just walk the wrong way.

7. Pretend to be in a music video when listening to a sad song

You’re in the car, a sad song comes on, so you look out the window and pretend that you are in a very dramatic music video. It was even better if it was raining out.

8. Picking things up with your toes

You could bend over to pick up the shirt you want to wear but that requires a lot of effort so you just pick it up with your toes, toss it in the air and catch it.

9. Saying “OW” when it’s not necessary

Someone could hit you with a feather but your reaction is going to be to say “ow”.

10. Pretending to understand what someone said

Someone has been asking you a question but you cannot hear what they are saying. Rather than asking them what they said for the fifth time you just nod your head and say “yeah” hoping it’s a response that works.