10 Quotes To Start 2018 With

10 Quotes To Start 2018 With

Need something to get you in the mindset of making this year 2018 a year of achievement and happiness?

91
10 Quotes To Start 2018 With
Pexels.com

I don’t know how you but this year of 2018 has been absolutely amazing! I started a fresh new semester at State, I found the love of my life, and so much more! These are so quotes that has inspired me to live the year 2018 with a attitude that no one can tear down and moviates me to make this year of achievement and happiness!

1. " If you can dream it, you can do it" - Elias "Walt" Disney

2. "No matter what kind of person you are, I implore you. Try. Try to make the world a better place. Look inside yourself and recognize that change starts with you." -Judy Hopps form Zootopia

3. " The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday" - Unknown

4. "Things never happen the same way twice my dear" -Aslan from The Chronicles of Narnia:Prince Casipan

5. " Don't run from who you are" - Aslan from The Chronicles of Narnia:The Lion, The Witch and The Wardobe

6. "Hope is like the sun. If you only believe it when you see it, you will never make it through the night" - Vice admiral Amilyn Holdo

7. “The greatest teacher, failure is.” – Yoda from Star Wars: The last Jedi

8. "Let the past die. Kill it if you have to. That’s the only way to become what you were meant to be. " - Kylo Ren from Star Wars: The last Jedi

9."The art of being happy is to extraction happiness from common things." - Henry Warn Beecher

10. "If you are not smiling, you are doing it wrong." - Alex Wassbi

Make sure you make the best out of every moment this year can give you!