10 Quotes To Help You Realize You're Doing Okay

And much better than you think.
266

We all have those days or periods of time when we just feel like our world is falling apart and there's no looking up. When we feel this way, there's nothing better than finding that one quote that really resonates with you and using it to help you get through the day. Here are 10 quotes to help you realize that you really are doing okay, no matter how you may be feeling.

1. "Stop hating yourself for everything you aren't and start loving yourself for everything you already are."

2. "Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything. Maybe it's about unbecoming everything that isn't really you, so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place."

3. "You don't always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go, and see what happens."

4. "I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt, I've been broken, but I'm alive. I'm human but I'm not perfect. I'm thankful for all that I have."

5. "Be that strong girl that everyone knew would make it through the worst, be that fearless girl, the one who would dare to do anything, be that independent girl who didn't need a man, be that girl who never backed down."

6. "The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."

7. "The minute I stopped caring about what other people thought and started doing what I wanted to do is the minute that I finally felt free."

8. "Every new day is a chance to change your life."

9. "You are confined only by the walls you build yourself."

10. "God gives us only what we can handle. Apparently God thinks I'm a badass."