10 Quotes That Can Help You Live Life To The Fullest

Quotes that can help you get through life.

154

1. "Don't let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game" ~Babe Ruth

This quote is my all-time favorite quote. It has such a simple meaning, but it is so strong at the same time. It means that no matter what life throws at you, always get back up and never stop trying!

2. "Everything happens for a reason" ~Unknown

This is also another favorite quote of mine. It is so true and holds so much power behind it. We all hate when bad or sad things happen to us, but we have to remember that life moves on. Things happen for a reason, for experience or a lesson.

3. "Hakuna Matata. It means no worries for the rest of your days" ~ Pumbaa (From The Lion King)

If you do not know this quote, then you are missing out. This quote means a lot and it is something we got to learn from Disney. It means that you should not spend all your time worrying about everything little thing. Enjoy life, not spend it stressing and worrying about everything.

4. "Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten" ~Lilo & Stitch

Another inspiring quote from Disney! When it comes to this quote, you should see that you can never leave anyone behind, no matter what. Even if they hurt you, they still mean something to you. Always stay with people that you can trust and be there for each other no matter what.

5. "What ever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy" ~Paulo Coelho

This quote could not be more true. In life, we always have to make decisions, and usually they are never are easy. But when you make them, make sure your going to be happy. Do not spend your life miserable when you can always find a happier route.

6. "Take a chance. Because you never know how absolutely perfect something could turn out to be" ~Unknown

Do not be afraid. Do not let fear control your life. Take chances and see what happens. Good things can happen and make things amazing in your life. And even if bad things happen, it is always worth it.

7. "You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have" ~Bob Marley

When hard things happen, you realize just how strong you are. Your strength comes out the most in times where you need to be strong to not lose yourself.

8. "Life is art of drawing with no eraser" ~John W. Gardner

Life is all about drawing the picture, but once it is drawn, it can not be undrawn. You create your life, and you make our own choices. But once you make those choices, you can not go back and change them.

9. "Be who you are not who the world wants you to be" ~Enrique Iglesias

Never let someone tell you who you should be. If you want to go into the arts and not be in business, then do it. If you want to travel and not just sit in an office all your life then do it. Never let someone tell you that you have to be someone you're not.

10. "Life is too short to waste time hating anyone" ~Regina Brett

Forgive, but never forget. Do not waste your life hating others or dealing with past issues. Move on from them, just never forget that they can not be fully trusted. Live your life to the fullest.