10 Quotes to Get You Through Midterms

10 Quotes to Get You Through Midterms

"JUST DO IT" -Shia LaBeouf

96
10 Quotes to Get You Through Midterms
Startupstockphotos.com

Well, it's that time of year again. This week comes along twice a year, once per semester; the dreaded mid-term week. This completely underrated week can cause equal amounts of stress, that you might feel during finals week, but no one prepares you for it. All of a sudden you're half way through the semester, and homework, quizzes and tests keep piling up for no good reason other than to make you miserable (and I guess to makes sure you're actually learning). And you're like me, you like to take study breaks, checking Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, BuzzFeed, Facebook and Instagram again because more people have posted since you last checked, and people keep replying to your Snapchats so you have to answer them.

This whole process can take up a whole day, which does wonders for your popularity but not so much for your grades. Well if you want to waste time, but read something that could be counted for productivity, here is a list of quotes that will hopefully make studying seem not so bad.

1. "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward you're always in the same place." -Nora Roberts

2. "I have to successful because I like expensive things."

3. "All things are possible with coffee and mascara."

4. "You have the same amount of hours in a day as Beyonce."

5. "The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary." -Vince Lombardi

6. "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree it will live its whole life believing it is stupid." -Albert Einstein

7. "Education is our passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today." - Malcolm X

8. "The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

9. "Pain is temporary, GPA is forever."

10. I'm not telling it's going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it." -Art Williams