10 Questions You Won't Stop Hearing On Breaks

How everyone wants to truly answer them, but doesn't.

13
Google

As much as we love our families and have missed them while we were away at school, we don’t miss them asking 20 questions while were at home. We come home to enjoy the holidays and see family we haven’t seen in months, or to get a nice warm home cook meal and enjoy sleeping in our own bed. Freshman college students, be prepared for these questions. And in all honesty, my answers are the answers everyone wants to tell their family but can’t. Good luck on the holidays, and don’t forget to wash your clothes before you go back to school!

1. How’s school going?

Well it’s school, but harder. College is a lot different than high school, but a lot more enjoyable.

2. How’s your teachers?

Well, they are professors, not teachers. I mean, one teacher likes to give a bunch of extra credit, and another class we only get 4 grades the entire semester. So I’d say it’s not too bad.

3. Do you like your roommate?

Yeah she’s nice, but I’d rather live on my own.

4. Are you eating regularly?

What’s your definition of regularly? I sometimes eat twice a day, and sometimes I eat eight times a day.

5. How about exercising every day?

If you include curling a 12oz up to my mouth as a workout, then yes, I exercise daily.

6. You’re not going out very often, are you?

I’m not, there’s seven days a week, and five of them are specials nights at the bars. So I promise I don’t go out too much.

7. Do you have a boyfriend yet?

Well um, kinda. I mean it’s a little bit different in college, so sure.

8. What’s your plan after school?

I don’t really have one; I just started college.

9. Do you have any internships set up or in mind when you come home for the summer?

Nope, I’m going to wait another year or so.

10. Do you miss your family?

Not anymore, I came home to visit everyone. Not to be questioned about school and get bugged every 2 minutes about my plan after college.