If you know me at all you know I love Post Malone as if he were my own child. This guy is so incredibly talented and truly seems like a genuine down to earth person with an amazing heart. He takes A LOT of shit from people, but he never lets that stop him. Whether it's about his music, or especially on how he presents himself, and his looks, he still stays true to who he is and continues to present himself the way he feels expresses himself best. Through it all, he is incredibly successful, and still has a bright future ahead of him.
Post Malone can relate to college kids greatly because there are more and more millennials steering away from the "norms" that society usually expects them to stick to. There are more people expressing themselves in different ways than ever before. I feel that Post Malone has helped ignite that change of being confident in what you do. All of his tattoos, hairstyles, outfits, and so much more, are indeed very unique, and not the "norm". That's what he loves, so he's just gonna keep on doing it, and being himself, cause let's face it everyone else is taken.
I would truly want to just grab a beer with Post and jam and write music for days, it definitely is one of my all-time dreams, I feel we all have so much wisdom that he can rain down upon us. So @postmalone have your people reach out to my people, and let's make it happen.
So without further adieu, here of some of my favorite and most inspirational Post Malone quotes.
1. “Be good to people for no reason.” - Post Malone
2. “The right person by your side will have you saving money, living better, making moves, and laughing constantly.” - Post Malone
3. “I don’t care who talks about me because when I come around nothing is said to me.” - Post Malone
4. “I dreamed it all ever since I was young. They said I wouldn’t be nothing. Now they always say congratulations.” - Post Malone
5. "Mixed signals are so annoying like do you fucking want me or not?????"- Post Malone
6. "You gotta want more for yourself, stop settling" - Post Malone
7. "Don't lose yourself because you found someone" - Post Malone
8. "Now I look back and laugh at what I though I wanted" - Post Malone
9. “As an artist, it’s never really enough. You always want to strive to get bigger and better and push the limits of what you can actually do.” - Post Malone
10. "If you like something, rock it. If you want to rock a cape every day, go for it." - Post Malone