"I don't play games; that's why I got married."
My dad said those words every time my brother and I asked him to play go fish and I never understood what he was talking about until I hit puberty. It doesn't matter how old you are or what your relationship status is, if you've had a crush, been crushed, or crushed someone's heart, you've played the beautiful game.
My dad managed to avoid it, but in my experience the game is inevitable. Don't get discouraged however; I've got your back. After thorough research, I've compiled a list of go to moves that will be sure to leave you a champion.
1. When you're out 'never' approach her first.
Saying hello is so overrated.
2. Snap him back, but don't text him back.
Cause you're so busy.
3. Leave your read receipts on.
That way she'll know for sure you're ignoring her.
4. Wait twice as long to text him back.
It's such a turn-on.
5. Never text him first.
Did you forget that you're a girl?
6. Master the art of a good Snapchat story.
Remember you need to be having fun every f*cking second.
7. Flirt with her friends.
She'll find you all the more desirable.
8. Don't care
Whoever cares less will always come out on top.
9. Verbalize your attraction to every hot guy at the bar.
If he knows you think the DJs sexy he's bound to think you're sexy.
10. Be fluent in sarcasm.
The main goal is to confuse the f*ck out of him.
11. For the love of God do not be honest about your feelings.
You'll get a lot accomplished this way.