10 Perks Of Having A Younger Sibling

10 Perks Of Having A Younger Sibling

My siblings are my biggest blessings.

25
10 Perks Of Having A Younger Sibling
Sabrina Mancini

Having younger siblings can be a pain in the butt, I grew up with two. But I wouldn't change a thing, my siblings are my biggest blessings.

1. Their closet is your closet

Growing up, my sister and I always shared clothes, my closet is her closet. As for my brother, we don't share clothes but we share shoes! Well, I borrow his shoes, he doesn't borrow mine. Recently he bought a pair of "Tims" that I just had to have for the day.

2. They look up to you

At first it was annoying to have someone copying your every move, but as we grew older and they started coming to me for advice or help with homework, I love being the one to help them. My sister comes to me for advice on boys, school and everything in between. My brother comes to me for homework help, I love the fact that both of them look up to me.

3. They give you their honest opinions

Both of my siblings give me their honest opinions, they don't sugarcoat anything. If my siblings didn't like what I was wearing, they would tell me and help me find something that looked better.

4. You can communicate without speaking

We walk into the room and don't even have to say anything, we already know what each other is thinking.

5. Inside jokes

Everyone has an "inside joke" with someone, but having "inside jokes" with your siblings is the best. Nobody would understand the things you and your siblings find absolutely hilarious. It's like having the same sense of humor.

6. Partners in crime

Your siblings always have your back, no matter what the situation is, which one of you is in trouble, you always have each other covered

7. Automatic best friend

You'll never not have a friend when you have siblings. No matter how much we argue, my siblings are my best friends and always will be.

8. You get to watch them grow up

Time flies! My (not so little) sister will be starting high school next year and my brother will be starting middle school. They're growing up so fast but I love being there to watch them every step of the way.

9. They love you unconditionally

12/20/2002 and 02/05/2006 were the best days of my life, the two days my siblings were born. I've loved them since day one and I know they feel the same way.

10. Life is just better with siblings

You'll never be alone when you have a sibling, they'll be by your side through it all