As any cat person knows, living with cats can be a challenge. Cats aren’t really pets, they’re more like small, furry dictators. Read on for ten things that people who live with cats will truly understand.
1. Cat hair. Cat hair EVERYWHERE.
2. Allergy attacks are imminent.
If you think you’re not allergic to cats, you’re lying to yourself.
3. When you wake up from a nap suffocating because kitty decided your face was a good place to take her nap.
4. Any nice piece of furniture you had is now a scratching post.
5. You can’t leave food out on the counter because it will become a cat snack.
6. You can have house plants or house cats.
You have to choose, because you certainly can’t have both.
7. Kitty only wants attention when you’re busy.
As soon as you sit down to pet them, they will actively ignore you.
8. The only time Kitty actually wants to go outside is at 3 a.m.
Otherwise, during any reasonable hour of the day, they just stand there and stare at you while you hold the door open asking “in or out??”