10 Non-Basic Frat Party Themes You Have To Try This Year

Because the jersey theme is overrated.
472

Dear frat boys, the jersey theme is getting old. We all can agree it's time for some new and exciting themes! I mean, c'mon, who else hates getting all dressed up to go out and drink on the weekends ?! Leave the crop top and wedges at home and try some new themes this year!

1. Cowboys and Indians

Pocahontas or Woody. Simple.

2. Snow Pants or No Pants

You either wear snow pants or no pants at all! This is definitely an awesome theme to try out in the summer!

3. High School Stereotype

Dress as a typical high school stereotype, anything but the one you used to be!

4. Wine About It

Forget the natty! How about a night with all wine? Don't forget to slap the bag!

5. Goodwill/Thrift Shop

Go to goodwill and pick out the corniest outfit you can find and wear it to the party!

SEE ALSO: 10 Things My Mom Said When I Took Her To A Frat Party

6. Hipster or Homeless

You dress up as either one and the whole night everyone has to guess which on you are!

7. No cellphones

What no cellphones? Normal human interaction? How will we survive???

8. Anything But Cups Party

A boot? Dog bowl? How about an old bottle of laundry detergent?

9. Rubiks Cube

Show up wearing as many colors of the Rubiks cube as you can and then swap pieces of clothing with others at the party until you're wearing one solid color.

10. "I shouldn't be here"

Wear anything but party clothes, as if you weren't supposed to be there. Ex: workout clothes, scrubs, bathing suit.