10 Parks & Rec GIFs That Describe Your College Experience

"Everything hurts and I'm dying."
44

This week, I've compiled some Parks & Recreation GIFs that every college student is sure to empathize with; especially now, when we're all trying to readjust to being back in classes after spring break.

1. When people ask how classes are going:

2. How you feel when you go to morning classes after staying up all night studying:

3. When you skip your morning classes, even if you miss out on attendance points:

4. The true motivation for suffering through school and a job:

5. When a professor decides to spend lecture time talking about their personal life and political beliefs:

6. When a friend asks you what kind of Friday night look you're going for:

7. When you're trying to convince your parents that your mental health is fine; really, it's fine:

8. When interviewers ask if you're involved in any extracurriculars:

9. When your Amazon orders are late:

10. When the food trucks start coming back onto campus:

Bonus GIF - The internal dance you do after your last final: