Report this Content
1. The sudden realization you have to start doing things without them.
2. You have to tell them everything that happened in your day.
3. Especially if you went on an adventure, or did something you knew they would be proud of.
4. Getting or sending random FaceTime calls, even if you are in the Chick Fil A drive thru.
5. Keeping your snapchat streak alive and well past 100 days is one of the most exciting things you get to do together.
*my face when anticipating a reply*
6. Constantly asking for captions or quotes for each other's pictures.
7. Missing their family as much as you miss your own.
8. Making future plans for the school year ahead, even though it is still almost two months away.
9. Crying, maybe not literally, because you miss them so much.
10. Realizing how important they are to you and looking forward to the memories that are coming and counting down the days until school arrives.
This article has not been reviewed by Odyssey HQ and solely reflects the ideas and opinions of the creator.