Ethan Dolan's Vegan Pancake Recipe Is Incredible — And Trust Me, You Don't Have To Be Vegan

Whether you're vegan or not, you'll love this recipe.

41984

Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. When I'm craving something sweet in the morning, my go-to is Ethan's vegan pancake recipe.

I tried this recipe over the summer during quarantine, and I have been making it ever since. I'm not vegan, but I would eat these pancakes over regular pancakes any day of the week. They contain just three ingredients and are a healthier alternative to your standard flour-based pancake.

Ingredients:

(Serves two people)

- 1 cup old fashioned oats

- 1 banana

- 1/2 cup dairy-free milk (I use unsweetened original almond milk)

- Natural maple syrup- optional

- Berries to top- optional

Recipe:

1. Blend together old fashioned oats, banana, and dairy-free milk

2. Melt coconut oil in a pan, and cook pancakes on medium-low heat

3. Serve pancakes with any toppings you'd like

I cut the recipe in half to make a single serving, and it makes four perfect pancakes.

Amanda Kessler

I have tried multiple topping variations for these, including blueberries, almond butter, strawberries, and more. This time around, I topped them with natural maple syrup, banana slices, and cinnamon for a fall twist. YUM!