Some people love going to bed at a reasonable hour and getting up early the next morning. You are not one of those people. There's a whole new world out there once the sun sets. When it gets dark, your day is just getting started.
1. When you do wake up early, you're freaked out by how many daylight hours there are.
You've been up for five hours and the sun is still up... That's new.
2. Your parents gave up on a bedtime for you at a very early age.
You'd be awake and active no matter what time they turned the lights off. Nice try, mom.
3. Your New Year's Resolution is always to go to bed earlier.
Not because you want to, but because you feel the need to adhere to the typical 9-5 lifestyle. It never works regardless.
4. You're bored, but all of your friends are asleep.
You just thought of something really funny, though... Would it be bad to text them anyway?
5. People think you're procrastinating, but you just do your best thinking at night.
And also, you might be procrastinating a little.
6. Meeting someone who stays up even later than you.
They are threatening your n'night owl' status.
7. Midnight snacks aren't an indulgence, they're just part of the routine.
You stopped fighting the cravings a long time ago.
8. Trying to avoid caffeine, because you don't really need it.
9. But also indulging in caffeine because you know you'll be up late anyway.
Your caffeine habits make no sense, and the people around you will just have to live with it.
10. Laughing at your friends trying to pull an all-nighter.
It's child's play for you.