10 Movies To Watch For Halloween

10 Movies To Watch For Halloween

Movies for When You Want To Stay Inside And eat A Whole Bag of Candy

11
10 Movies To Watch For Halloween
Google

Halloween is right around the corner. Though it is unfortunately on a Monday this year, there is still plenty to do. You can go out and hang with friends, or you can grab a bag of candy, hang out with friends and watch some awesome Halloween movies. Wither you like to watch a kid friendly movie, or are like me and like a good horror movie, here are ten movies that you should watch this Halloween.

1. BeetleJuice

Anytime Tim Burton fan will tell you that this movie is one of his best movies. It has the quirky and dark characters. With a cast of Alec Baldwin and Winnoa Ryder, this movie can get anyone in the Halloween spirt.

2. Hotel Transylivnna

One of the best Adam Sandler movies in recent memory, this movie tells the story of a vampire , Dracula, must keep hidden from his monster hotel guests and his daughter that a human has accidentally stepped into the hotel. Jokes fallow that only come from a Adam Sandler comedy.

3. Twitches

For the ultimate throwback, Twitches is the way to go. It stares Tia and Tamara Morwry who find out they're twin witches (hence the title of the movie) and must fight the forces of darkness. It is one of the best disney channels movies and has a pretty good squeal.

4. Halloween

You can have a halloween movie list complete without Halloween movie list. It was the movie that gave us Jamie Lee Curtis (daughter of the women who gets killed in the shower in psycho). Enough said.

5. Night Of The Living Dead

This movie has the honor of being the first zombie movie, though the word zombie is never said in the entirety of the movie. If you don't want a really long movie so you can watch more or go to bed, this movie is the way to go clocking in at an hour and thirty-seven minutes.

6. Hocus Pocus

Hocus Pocus is the movie that one must watch during the Halloween season. It has a great cast; it is a lot of fun to watch after numerous sittings.

7. Jekyll &Hyde

Unfortuntly, you have to go to find a copy online. But , you won't regret it. If you find a certain version, it will be one of the most entertaing movies you ever watch.

8. The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Now that there are two versions, you have two options: the clean version or the orignal classic. The orignal Rocky has something about it that just make it fun to watch.

9. The Addams Family

The Addams Family is one of the best exmaples of how to due a faithful movie attamptation. Everyone is perfectly casted and looks like they're having fun while doing it.

10. Nightmare Before Christmas

Technically, this movie can be watched at either Christmas or Halloween. The main characters are based of Halloween but, the main plot takes places because of Christmas. It's your choice.

Those are my choices for Halloween movies. Hopefully, they were good one. Thank you for reading! :)