10 Gifts For The College Senior Graduating During A Global Pandemic

The grad needs all the gifts...

10
IG: @MaggieKooi

While graduating in this pandemic was not planned, I have decided to come up with this list of gifts for the college senior, of any major. I have tried to come up with some creative gifts for the grads of 2020. Enjoy!

1. Any kind of gift card (Target, Walmart, American Express)

Always good to shop during this time if you are a grad, you can still order online for curbside or save it for a later date!

2. Box or card of Money

Money is always good, you can save it for a later date or spend it!

3. Candy/Popcorn for an at-home movie night (see 10)

Movie Tavern in Swannee GA allows you to pick up popcorn curbside so you can enjoy and support them from home.

4. Custom Tumbler Cup

I am getting a custom one made very soon from Faith Design Tumblers!

5. Anything home decor for the apt or your home from Amazon or someplace similar

A nice chair or desk lamp would be nice additions!

6. Favorite drinks

Lots of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are available at some mom and pop shops around your town if you want to check them out!

7. Any kind of subscription

TV or online one would be cool, like FabFitFun or even Hulu/Disney Plus!

8. New Pajamas, slippers or lounge set

Super comfy for lounging around and for a night time of course. You can also let that person know your size, so they know what to get so you don't have to return.

9. Voucher for your favorite artist/band when they come back in town after the pandemic

This is a good one that you can use at a later date!

10. Free Movie Tickets 🎫 for an at-home movie night

Time to use that popcorn that you got above and your Netflix/Hulu/Disney plus subscription. Sit back and relax with your fam!